26th Nov. – 4th December 2017 – PreBook NOW and Pay Later! No Cancellation Fees!
In Hindu and Tibetan Buddhist traditions, Shambhala is a Mythical Kingdom.
All Ages Be Yogi Retreat will be held at Villa Shambala, in Phuket
The incredible construction of the Villa Shambala blended harmoniously with Nature makes it a Magical and Powerful place to enjoy an Exclusive Wellness Holiday where you will learn the Benefits of Yoga and How to adapt it to your daily life to combat Stress, Aging, Weight gain, and Depression, to recover from health issues or just to experience Paradise on Earth!
Whatever its historical basis, Shambhala (spelling derived from Buddhist transliterations) gradually came to be seen as a Buddhist pure land, a fabulous kingdom whose reality is visionary or spiritual as much as physical or geographic.
It was in this form that the Shambhala myth reached Western Europe and the Americas, where it influenced non-Buddhist as well as Buddhist spiritual seekers — and, to some extent, popular culture in general.
Next Retreat – 8 Days in Phuket
26th Nov. – 4th December 2017 (other dates available Click Here)
Program ALL INCLUSIVE
- 8 Days Accommodation in a Private Luxury Villa Shambala (Sea View, Pool, Gardens, Gym,…)
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Private Yoga Workshops (2h Morning + 1h30 Afternoon)
- Daily Massage (30min.)
- Daily Herbal Baths, Detox wraps, Body Scrubs, Face and Body Masks
- Private In House Chef : Daily Meals (Brunch, Dinner, All Day Healthy Snacks, Juices, Shakes and Cocktails) adaptable to every Diet requirements
- Private Visit of the Big Buddha and the Temple, Cooking Class and Visit to the Local Market
- Free MANDUKA Yoga Kit for Beginners (Mat, Strap, Block and Towel)
- Gift Basket (Spa Products etc…)
Price per Person
€3400 All Inclusive (excl. flights)
*Occupation in double room (king or Twin Beds)
EarlyBird Special Price – Only €2800 per person!
FREE PreBook until October 25th to reserve your EarlyBird Price! No Cancellation Fees
Retreat Organized by Thâe Retreats
Yoga Professionals from Anahata Yoga Shala
Massage and Spa Therapists from Thailand
Organic Spa Products from Thailand
Organic Food from Local Markets